New Morning Procedures 8/21
Please be advised of our morning drop off procedures:
- Front cafeteria parking lot is for bus riders, day care riders, Pre-K, and children eating breakfast
- Other children may be dropped off at this location after 8:05
- Back gym parking lot is for all car riders
- If you walk in with your child, you must park and escort your child
- No child should walk across the parking lot alone
- Students eating breakfast are allowed in at 7:35
- All other students are allowed in the building at 7:50
Please follow this procedure so we can begin our day productively with a strong academic focus!
Thank you for your support.
By the end of the first week of school, our Leopards are ready to walk to class independently under the supervision of our Benignus faculty and staff. You may walk your children to their classroom door providing that you sign in at the front office and provide your driver’s license. The front office staff will issue you an official visitor’s pass. Once you’ve obtained the visitor’s pass, please quickly walk your child to class and promptly leave the building by 8:15AM. Thank you for helping us keep your children safe at Benignus—they are precious to us!